Sunday, February 28, 2010

Our new 3rd car garage...

is a broom closet. Just so you know, I (Nicole) laughed when Jer suggested this post title, and then even consented to pose for the photo. (Hopefully you have seen the bumper stickers: My other car is a broom). We giggled about the title for a few days. It is actually the first pic of me on this blog, other than a snow shoveling shot. So, I do actually exist.


We just added a few cabinets in the laundry room and a medicine cabinet in the bathroom. Our laundry room isn't huge, more of just a glorified closet, but is nice to have a spot for laundry baskets and mops and brooms. We found an ad of KSL for a local kid just getting started. He did a great job matching the color and style of existing cabinets. If anyone is interested in any cabinet work, I will get you his info.








1 comment:

  1. He he! Quite funny - although I am glad you explained the joke, cause I am sure I wouldn't have gotten it on my own. I"m getting slow in my old age. Striders is the place to get running shoes. They're on the road south of the South gate - can't remember the name of that street. www.stridersrunning.com Let's like get together and run - jog actually - (when we feel like we can run in front of someone else) :)

    ReplyDelete