Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter Espionage

Ok, so there are a few things in life I am not good at. Sleeping at night. Exercise. Blogging. This is my second attempt at this post since I deleted the first one trying to make the photo bigger. Here it goes again.

We had an enjoyable Easter weekend watching conference, even though I worked Friday night. Watching conference while sleep deprived and staying awake is a little like trying to combine oil and water.

After everyone left my parents after two days of festivities, we were hanging out watching Earth with my parents. Stacey called and asked if we would look for Emma's stuffed cow, Cowee. He had gotten left at Grandma's and once they got home the weeping and wailing commenced. I knew vaguely what she was talking about, but I didn't think Emma was that attached to any stuffed animal. Jer quickly found it in a bin of Grandma's toys, and then began to make arrangements to get it back to Logan. This is where it got a little out of hand. He and my parents thought it would be hilarious to stage some ransom photos. Here is the result:


(No stuffed cows were harmed in the making of this photo. Cowee was returned home safe and unharmed)

1 comment: