This past weekend I was able to go on an impromptu trip to Lake Mead with my sister-in-law (who also happens to be my good friend). I am lucky to have two great sisters, but she is the only girl in her family. We often joke that we are soul sisters- so much alike in some ways it is a little scary. Here are a few pics from our trip on "Oasisted Away". We even staged a good drunken photo to pay homage to the good old houseboat.
It was a great trip with a lot of relaxing. I read two books, did some fishing, and just soaked up the sun. It made for a rude awakening this morning to a skiff of snow on the lawn when I left from work. I know some people love the seasons and are excited to see the white stuff. Me, not so much.

YAY Janelle!
ReplyDeleteYEAHHH I am so happy you posted! Look like your trip was fun. Miss working with ya very much!
ReplyDelete