As far as a life update, all is well. I started a new job working for a law firm as nuseparalegal. It has been very interesting and a nice change of pace. I am also still working in Labor and Delivery, and I find myself enjoying my work there more too. The old saying absence makes the heart grow fonder also applies to work I guess. Jer had an interview with a medical consulting firm that has a branch in Mountain Green, so we are keeping our fingers crossed for that.
I am still fighting the good fight trying to find an answer to my headaches. Many people know I get them, but I think I do a pretty good job of functioning despite a headache of some level more often than not. It is when I have a headache free day that I realize how much more I can and want to do, and how these stupid migraines limit me. Sunday was such a day... and I will admit that I was naughty and organized my pantry and deep cleaned my fridge during "nap time" after church. It really did start innocently enough, just trying to clear a spot for the rice cooker, but I did get a little carried away. I have an appointment at a headache clinic in Salt Lake at the end of this month, and I am hoping they have some ideas.
We are headed to Island Park over the weekend of the 24th with the Nielsen family. It is always nice to get away and relax, and Jer can once again try to see a moose in the wild. He has the WORST luck when it comes to trying to see a moose.

Jeremy should hang out in my backyard this winter...sometimes we get a moose visitor. Sometimes she sleeps in my driveway so the kids can't walk to the bus stop. We just love living on the edge of the wild! P.S. Your yard is a lookin' awesome! (And thanks for the BBQ invite! :)
ReplyDelete