Wednesday, August 26, 2009

We've Been Framed




As you can see, the house is coming along well. As the walls are going up it is fun to go over everyday and see progress. Although, between my dad and Jer stopping by on a regular basis, I think the framing crew might develop a complex.

We went back to the interior place and changed a few of our selections- basically we lightened up on the wall color and carpet. We also finalized the exterior color and trim. I hope it all comes together well, because we have no one to blame but ourselves.

As far as life updates, all is going well. We are both keeping busy with work and getting the house stuff done. I am starting to get the itch to start organizing and packing. I really want to make sure we are not moving stuff we don't need. I also start my last semester of school on the 10th- it will be good to be done, but I have actually enjoyed being back in school.

N

No comments:

Post a Comment