So your house is great!! Kind of jealous of the new house thing, but you guys have worked so hard for it,you deserve it!! I forgot to tell you Jared Kam is doing his residency at MckayDee--yea he is my brother-in-law, he is a nice guy! Well hope you are well. Lets keep in touch!
Jer and I met in 1996 through FFA (that's right people). We have been married since 2001... my how time flies. Neither of us ended up with a career in agriculture, but have been so happy since moving back Mt. Green over a year ago. City living is not our style. I work as a L&D nurse and nurse paralegal, and Jer works for a health care consulting company.
So your house is great!! Kind of jealous of the new house thing, but you guys have worked so hard for it,you deserve it!! I forgot to tell you Jared Kam is doing his residency at MckayDee--yea he is my brother-in-law, he is a nice guy! Well hope you are well. Lets keep in touch!
ReplyDelete