
As soon as Nicole heard that The Killers were playing in SLC we had to get tickets. Well the show was Saturday night and it was awesome. The people around us really enjoyed but man did they drink a ton of beer. The lead guitarist is one of the most sedate performers I have ever seen but the frontman is a nut so it was fun to watch. For Nicole it was everything she had hoped for. As for me, well this was the first Saturday in a long time that BYU, Notre Dame, and Utah State all won but I was at the concert but even I had a good time. It helped that we had really good seats. We have only been to one other concert, U2, since we got married and they have both been great. Now I just have to talk her into a Metallica show...
J

No comments:
Post a Comment